74. Print digital pictures (and keep up on it)
75. Burn photos to cds
76. Make an apple pie
77. Visit my sister
78. Adopt an animal through the WWF
79. Donate to American Cancer Society
80. Volunteer at an animal shelter
81. Learn to play chess
82. Visit a new waterfall
83. Host a dinner party
84. Decorate bedroom
85. Roast marshmallows
86. Play putt putt
87. Go to the Texas State Fair
88. Learn how to decorate a cake
89. Make horseshoes (the food)
90. Go parasailing
91. Go star gazing
92. Visit an Austin museum
93. No TV for a week
94. Swim every day for a week
95. Scan and print wedding photos
96. Have breakfast in bed
97. Write a love letter to hubby
98. Visit a cave
99. Go to the beach
100. Make a new list of 101 things
101. Blog about all 101

1 comments:
I LOVE IT!! I'm definitely going to start my own :)
I particularly LOVE 44 :)
I had to laugh when I saw 72 ;)
and
87 should be an experience!!!
Post a Comment