Tuesday, May 13, 2008

# 56 Fountain for the patio

We have made some major progress on our patio fountain. I thought I would post what we have done so far. We started this project with a ceramic pot we found at Lowe's. We then made our own filter system for a fountain pump and created a metal disk to sit on top of that. The metal mesh disk holds all the rocks and acts as the support for the upright members. There is just one spout so far, but there will be several layers that spill into one another. I am so proud of us for making it this far with no major arguments and a functional fountain. Not to mention it is pretty aesthetically pleasing. I will post another picture once this is complete! :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

looks great!

Stephanie said...

Very impressive but I knew you guys could do it ;)