Thursday, November 6, 2008

#14 last restaurants

There were several new restaurants that I have forgotten to blog about. However, we have recently been to two new places that are blog worthy I suppose.
The first is the Spicy Pickle. We stumbled onto it quite by accident when we were up near Archiver's waaay up north. We were looking for a place to eat, and I saw it and remembered that several people said it was tasty. OMG it was so yummy. Both sandwiches were really good and the Corn & Green Chile Bisque soup was very tasty. I am not usually a fan of the type of pickle spear that is served with sandwiches, but the Spicy Pickle had a very delish pickle.
Next up was BJ's restaurant. C has wanted to try it out forever since it is right down the street. We both got a mini pizza. Their pizza crust was very reminiscent of Quatro's pizza crust. So needless to say it was tasty!

1 comments:

Frances said...

The thing I miss most about Carbondale it Quatros Pizza!