Wednesday, October 28, 2009

# 83 Host a Dinner Party


For this years Halloween party I decided to make it a formal dinner because I love to cook, and well, I wanted to cross something off my list! So we busted out the china and dressed up for a fun fancy dinner.

The napkin rings were candy necklaces. Cheap, edible, and fun!

We carved the tops out of these Pokemon pumpkins to put votives in. Festive candles!

The table all set for dinner.

A place setting.

The above table decor. I strung a bunch of cobwebs around our light and added some glittered stars, bats, and skeletons.
The spooky dessert.

The fireplace all decked out.

3 comments:

Noey said...

Your dinner party was amazing! =) Thanks again for hosting us.

Juicy said...

looks awesome!! I'm jealous of your creativity!

also love that piece of art in your dining room. lovely!

ashley said...

awesome! i still haven't thrown a dinner party!