
First up is Cover Girl's Lash Exact mascara. Even though I have really dark hair, my lashes are blond and look non-existent. I almost never leave the house without putting on mascara (which, aside from chap stick, is all the make-up I normally wear). What I love about this mascara is that it doesn't clump and it looks really natural.

This product is the newest in my skin care line-up. It is L'Oreal's new Go 360 Clean - Deep Exfoliating Scrub with scrublet. My sister and I have the misfortune of inheriting our dad's large pores. This means that no matter what I do they are visibly huge through my nose, cheeks and chin. Since they are so big they clog easily and I have found that this wash does a great job of cleaning them out and keeping them clean.

In the winter I get really dry skin, especially on my arms and legs. Most of the deep moisturizers I have tried have left me feeling greasy or sticky. This Body Butter from Say Yes to Carrots is amazing! It got rid of my dry flaky patches in two days and leaves your skin smooth and soft.
I love the lip butters from Say Yes to Carrots so much that I gave them out as Christmas gifts to other people. Not only does it feel and smell great, but it is also organic. Yum! I love the mint flavor, but I also carry the melon one with me to switch things up.
This moisturizer is my #1 must have product. If I could only have one item on a deserted island, this would be it. I love how it feels on my face, it doesn't make me feel/look greasy. It also has SPF 28 to protect me from sun damage. It is such a great product that even my hubby uses it. It has diminished his sun damage (broken vessels) to the point where they are gone or no longer noticeable. Love! These two products I don't necessarily use on a daily basis. Along with large pores I inherited dark under eyes. There is not much I can do about it, but when they are particularly bad or I want to look a bit brighter I use the eye brightening cream and the under eye roller. The eye roller reduces puffiness and lightens the coloring by way of caffeine. The eye cream helps to cover up the darkness. I also use it under my make-up when I do actually wear it.
There you have it. Those are my essential beauty items. I hope someone finds this list helpful!





0 comments:
Post a Comment