Wednesday, November 17, 2010

# 73 Buy a pair of shoes costing more than $20

I have a tendency to buy cheap shoes for the sake of them being cute and/or cheap. While sometimes they are super comfy and last a long time, most of the time they give me blisters or fall apart way too soon. Enter this goal to find shoes that are well made and comfy. I bought these:
They are saffron TOMS. They are so unbelievably comfy, and if you know me I'd rather wear sandals or no shoes at all than wear real shoes. They are now sold out of this color on the TOMS website, but I think you can find them other places. One of the reasons I decided to buy these is their awesome program. For every pair of shoes bought they give a pair of shoes to a person in need. How awesome is that!?

0 comments: