Saturday after a long night of walking around the river walk in San Antonio my BFF Stephanie and I went to milk and honey for lux pedis. It was so incredibly nice! It was exactly what we needed. I didn't think I would get this one knocked off my list for awhile since it required Stephanie to come and see me. I highly recommend going there for any treatment!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
#63 Get a pedicure with Stephanie
Saturday after a long night of walking around the river walk in San Antonio my BFF Stephanie and I went to milk and honey for lux pedis. It was so incredibly nice! It was exactly what we needed. I didn't think I would get this one knocked off my list for awhile since it required Stephanie to come and see me. I highly recommend going there for any treatment!

0 comments:
Post a Comment