Sara tagged me to do the ABC's of me. Here goes!
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Hubby and SMD
C - Cake or Pie: cake. yum to chocolate or poke cake!
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Cell phone, debit card, keys
F - Favorite Color(s): Blue and Orange
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Jacksonville, IL
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Nope, but maybe someday.
L - Life is incomplete without: hubby.
M - Marriage Date: July 28, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 1, sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Both, depends on the season which I like more.
P- Phobias or Fears: Bitten by a poisonous snake, I have had a few close encounters...
Q - Quote: It is never too late to be what you might have been.
R- Ring size: 6
S - Season: Spring or fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: SMD, JezcaM, and Mrs.Froggianna
U - Unknown fact about me: I don't like pants.
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Hobby Lobby and Maurices
W - Worst Habit: Slouching
X-ray or Ultrasound: Never had an ultrasound so we will go with that.
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Cheese, chocolate, picnic foods
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

1 comments:
LOL your post totally has me craving chocolate! Hehe
Post a Comment