Wednesday, August 20, 2008

# 59 Take a cooking class

This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I really love cooking and I especially love trying to make new things. My sister swears that my kitchen is set up to have my own cooking show. haha.

Classes weren't really achievable before moving to Texas. I tried to sign up for a cooking class over the summer at Whole Foods, but I got put on the wait list. The super nice lady at Whole Foods said that she would put me on their mailing list so that I would know right away when the new schedule came out so that I would get into the class that I wanted. Well I got that email this week...and C decided to treat me to the couples cooking class the week of my birthday!! How exciting :)

I am enrolled in the Date night: Couples in the Kitchen class on October 25 at Whole Foods. Click here to sign up! We will learn how to make Italian Wedding Soup, Caprese Salad, Gnocchi with Wild Mushroom Ragout, and Tiramisu. I LOVE tiramisu! This should be a great, fun, romantic time. Now I just have to wait for the end of October. I will update after the class.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! what a great menu!