Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you: http://saralouiselamb.blogspot.com/
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them. Who ever has not played (SMD I am looking at you)
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know that they have been tagged
6 Quirks about me:
1. I can't stand butter on my pancakes. Butter is not meant for pancakes. There, I said it. Syrup only please.
2. I eat all the chocolate coating off of a Ding Dong before eating the cake part. Weird I know, but that is just how I like them.
3. I read all magazines from back to front. It doesn't matter if it is Cosmo or National Geographic. The better parts are in the back, so I start there. It drives C crazy!
4. I can sleep with my eyes open! This is a fairly new development, at least to me. I have to be really really tired, but I can fall asleep and leave my eyes open, no blinking at all. The first time C found me this way he was really freaked out! I just hope next time he takes a picture because I have no other proof than his word.
5. My elbows are double jointed. I can basically turn my arms 360 degrees all the way around too. It is because I have really loose ligaments. The same is true for my finger joints, knees, ankles, shoulders. It seems like elbows freak people out the most though. When I put my arm down on something it kind looks like it is on backwards since it bends to such extremes. Growing up I thought it was normal until other people pointed out that it was not natural. I think those people were just jealous.
6. All year I look forward to decorating for Halloween. It is by far the best holiday all year (I think I am especially partial because it is 2 days after by bday). Labor day weekend is the negotiated earliest day I can start decorating. I was out of town/nearly dying this year so I got started a week late. The only thing about Halloween that makes me sad is that Christmas over-shadows it. I mean Hobby Lobby had out their artificial trees before the fourth of July. Halloween got ONE measly aisle a few weeks later. How lame is that? So my apartment has already started its Halloween transformation. I may post pics if there is interest.

1 comments:
I love Halloween, too! I hope you do post some pics of your decor.
Post a Comment