Monday, February 2, 2009

#22 Photos for the Bathroom


I decided about two years ago that I wanted to hang our initials in the bathroom. However I didn't want to buy the letters, I wanted to find them! The "C" was the first one to be found. There is a tree in Austin that we came across one day that was shaped perfectly. The "J" was next. We were at another park on a day when the clouds were fluffy and moving quickly. We decided to lay on a picnic table and hope for the best. It paid off when the perfect "J" formed! The heart is a red bud leaf. I am not entirely happy with it. I wanted a fall leaf or something else in the orangish realm. I will be keeping my eye out for a new heart. All in all though, I love them. They complete the bathroom because it had no art in there.

3 comments:

Juicy said...

beautiful! I love it. I did that myself and loved having to look at things differently to see letters in them. So much fun, especially when you're on a hunt for a "w" or something. :)

Frances said...

That is such a good idea and so cute! I love it!

Stephanie said...

THAT. Is SOOOOOO CUTE! I love it :) Sorry I wasn't quicker to responding but I think you've found the PERFECT natural items for each of photo!!! LOVE :)
You are so fabulous!