Today I spent time with three of my favorite little ladies. Caroline, Reese and Aubrey. They can be tons of fun (especially now that they are chatty) one minute and all have a melt down the next. One thing is for sure, they love to play. Especially if the game is "see who can scramble onto Jennifer's lap the fastest". They are my cute little girls. Glad we had so much fun today :)Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My Girls
Today I spent time with three of my favorite little ladies. Caroline, Reese and Aubrey. They can be tons of fun (especially now that they are chatty) one minute and all have a melt down the next. One thing is for sure, they love to play. Especially if the game is "see who can scramble onto Jennifer's lap the fastest". They are my cute little girls. Glad we had so much fun today :)
Labels:
babysitting,
Off Track



2 comments:
This photo is precious. I didn't know you babysat. Well now I know :o)
Cute! They look so comfy on that chair, what a great picture. :)
Post a Comment