Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things I am in love with

Just thought I would share some of my favorite Holiday decor finds this year. Now all I have to do is convince my husband we need them ;).

This is from Crate and Barrels Christmas collection. I pretty much love everything in this picture, I am sucker for all things dot. My favorite thing is the pillow though:


It is a pretty good deal at $21.95!This aluminum branch from West Elm is also cute. At $100 though I don't think it will be finding its way into my home.These peppermints, found at wrapables.com, can be either a table runner when it is buttoned together or place mats when you unbutton it! Love things that can serve multiple purposes. It isn't too much of a splurge at $40.One of my favorite places for all things paper, paper-source, was featured in this month's Better Homes & Gardens. I just love all of their wrapping papers, color combos, and wrapping ideas!

That's all I have for now. Where do you find your Holiday decor inspiration?

2 comments:

ashley said...

i'm a sucker for dots too. why is that??

Frances said...

I love the branch but your right it is a pricey!