Monday, January 4, 2010

January goals

I have tons of real 101 updates coming soon. I have actually crossed a few things off my list. Somehow the last three months of the year always get away from me. sigh. In the meantime here are some household goals I will be trying to accomplish this month. For me, January is all about cleaning and organizing.

  • Catch up on Quicken (I am more than a wee bit behind)
  • Clean out closets and dressers
  • Donate any items we don't wear or need anymore
  • Shred outdated files
  • Back up and sort photo files
  • Clean out the pantry
  • Start a list of what is in the freezer
  • Start a weekly cleaning schedule and encourage C to help :)

That is all I can think of right now. I will report back at the end of the month and let you know how the list went!

1 comments:

ashley said...

good luck with your goals!