Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Products I love

I am one of those people that always gets stopped in stores to help other customers find something or to comment on what I am buying or remark on something I am wearing. It is a strange phenomenon, but it happens at every type of store I go to. So I thought I would share some of the products I currently love and often get asked about.

I love my OPI Russian Navy nail polish. It is both purple and blue depending on the light. I adore it!


I have been trying to "go green" when it comes to some of my household cleaners. I have tried several products out, but they have never worked as well as I would like. This all purpose cleaner from seventh generation works great! It cuts through grease and cleans up stainless steel.

I have been looking for a hair new product since my beloved Aussie cream got discontinued. I have tried a dozen products, but nothing was ever quite as good. I really love this styling cream. I have only made it a month with this product, but so far I really like it. It smells great, isn't crusty, and leaves my curls structured but soft.


This is actually a product that was recommended to me while I was in Target. Lemi Shine works better than Jet Dri and other similar products. It leaves the dishes spot free and helps with the hard water we have here. You just toss some in with your detergent and wallah! clean dishes without the city water smell.
This is by far one of the best changes I have made. We always used Cascade and the like in our dishwasher. Never really thought about changing until our dishes just didn't seem to be getting all the way clean or they had a lingering smell. I decided to try out Palmolive's eco dishwasher gel and love it. It is also better for the environment and is phosphate free!

There you have it. Just a few products I love.

0 comments: