I have crossed quite a few goals off since my last cumulative update and I have several in the works. Let's so what's left.
3. Get a passport - I plan on getting our pictures taken for this over the weekend as part of C's birthday and filing our paperwork this week.
4. Go to Las Vegas - Booking this trip in the next few days. I am meeting up with my bestie!
5. Make a coffee table - Still waiting on C to wrap this one up!
6. Go to Costa Rica - Hopefully happening in the next 15 months or less, likely not in the next 6 months. Stupid economy!
8. Take a hot air balloon ride - I wish Austin had a huge festival for this. I have been to ones like Steamboat Springs, CO. That would make this alot easier!
9. Learn to Scuba - Likely not happening
11. Make wedding album - I have tried to get ahold of our photographer. Apparently her email address is no longer valid. I am going to have to try and snail mail her.
13. Lose 25 pounds (10/25) - Slowly chopping away at this.
18. Finish love seat project - I need to just do this!
19. Go to Yellowstone - not happening.
20. Start house hunting - We got scared away by the crazy lady at the bank.
21. Buy a house unless we have a sudden windfall of money, not happening.
23. Buy a car - no need.
24. Get a couples massage with the hubby - hoping somewhere has a good discount for Valentine's day. Anyone know??
28. Find a new church - I need to accept that nothing will replace my church family I grew up with. then maybe my standards won't be so high.
32. Get back into yoga - I need a yoga buddy. SMD why don't you live here!?
36. Find a job I love - I love spending days with little miss Eve, but it is just temporary until she goes to school in the fall. sigh.
37. Buy a china cabinet - harder quest then I imagined. I can't find an antique one that is just right. ie exactly like my moms.
38. Finish buying china (nearly done!) - Just have 6 soup bowls to buy and maybe a platter.
40. Get wedding dress cleaned - I recently got some dry cleaning referrals for places in town. I just couldn't bring myself to ship off my dress.
43. Learn how to make Creme Brulee - I have purchased ramekins and have looked at recipes, now I just need all the hours it takes to make it.
44. Help SMD get a new job and relocate - this has officially become a lost cause. She is not moving anytime soon and certainly won't be closer to me :(
49. Find a fabulous swimsuit - I think I have to go to a swimsuit store for this so I can find a long one piece.
55. Buy a designer purse - At this point I would take any purse that I loved. I can't find a new bag at all. boo!
56. Make a fountain for the patio - Waiting on the hubby...
60. Learn about investments (401k, ira, etc) - I have a much better understanding of these now, wonder if I should cross it off?
67. Visit a Texas winery - I have been to one, just wasn't able to partake in wine since I was working...
68. Go to Big Bend Park - Likely not happening
69. Make a new piece of stained glass - i have a piece in mind I just need to see what glass I need to buy.
70. Finish dining room chair project - my sister claims every time she visits that she is going to help me with this, but she hasn't. She was even here in December!
71. Take an art class - I think I should count a scrapbooking class for this that I have taken. It isn't the sort of class I had in mind, but I think I should count it.
78. Adopt an animal through the WWF - I can't decide what to adopt!
80. Volunteer at an animal shelter - How do I go about doing this?
81. Learn to play chess - I guess I could ask hubby to show me this weekend...
87. Go to the Texas State Fair - I think I missed my chance on this one.
88. Learn how to decorate a cake - need to sign up for a class, but it would be more fun with a friend!
90. Go parasailing - sigh
95. Scan and print wedding photos (or order prints) - See #11.
100. Make a new list of 101 things - in progress
101. Blog about all 101 - in progress
Well that leaves 40 things. I wish I was farther, but at least I have made progress in the last 6 months!

2 comments:
Since clearly 32 and 44 are tied to the same thing...me moving, I'm commenting on them together. You are amazing and if I had the power to make all things in my life work just perfectly I would have made it so that I'd have met CW at a point in time when we lived close together, we'd have all been great friends and want to spend as much time together as possible. Since LIFE has other plans, I have to try and go along with where its path leads me. As difficult as it is for me to be far from you, it would mean so much to me to know that you are happy for me in finding someone who makes ME so happy. Who knows where this will lead, but if it's where he and I both think it would be great for you to be in support. I love you amiga!
#78 Adopt a seahorse! http://www.worldwildlife.org/ogc/species_SKU.cfm?gid=115
Post a Comment