- Catch up on Quicken (I am more than a wee bit behind) - fail
- Clean out closets and dressers - done. We only had one bag of stuff we don't wear anymore or need anymore.
- Donate any items we don't wear or need anymore - sorta done. The bag is in the car to be dropped off.
- Shred outdated files - fail. Being stuck in bed for a week with neck pain hindered sorting and shredding.
- Back up and sort photo files - Done!
- Clean out the pantry - Kinda done. I need to finish it up on a trash day.
- Start a list of what is in the freezer - Done! this has helped me so much. Before I would forget what was in the freezer and it would end up going bad. It was such a waste of food and money.
- Start a weekly cleaning schedule and encourage C to help :) - I can't find the dry erase board I want for this locally and the one I had in my cart at Amazon sold out. sigh.
5ish out of 8 isn't too bad. I really need to finish up the remaining items soon though!

0 comments:
Post a Comment