Two new restaurants down!

We took my sister in-law to College Station to take a tour of the veterinary program at A&M. We stopped into Freebirds on our way to the tour. It was pretty good, but I don't see what all the fuss is about. Plus waiting in the really long line in front of the meat grill is HOT! They need some fans, or better yet, A/C.

I have been avoiding trying Texadelphia because for some reason I think it is Thundercloud. I don't really care for Thundercloud hence my hesitation to go. Not really sure why I associate the two because they couldn't be more different. I had the most awesome beef cheesesteak there! They also have chicken cheesesteak and veggie and lots of toppings to choose from. I just went with the standard cheesesteak my first time around. Yum! We will definitely be going back. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment