6. Go to Costa Rica - due to weddings and other expenses this didn't happen. Moving it to next list.
8. Take a hot air balloon ride - this is a lot harder to accomplish than I thought. Moving to life goals list.
9. Learn to Scuba - Moving to life goals.
11. Make wedding album - moving to next list. Hoping that since my sister is almost done with hers I will find inspiration and finish mine.
13. Lose 25 pounds (10/25) - boo.
19. Go to Yellowstone - Lesson learned, don't make goals so specific. Moving to life list.
21. Buy a house - we simply weren't ready to do this in the last 1001 days. Moving it to the new 101.
23. Buy a car - We have no real need for two cars. We make having one work for us.
24. Get a couples massage with the hubby - This goal failed because my hubby didn't want someone else to see him naked. bah!
28. Find a new church - My heart has not been in this one. Need to make a greater effort and realize that it isn't the people that make the church.
32. Get back into yoga - I haven't found a class I love and my yoga buddy lives so far away.
37. Buy a china cabinet - Hopefully after we have a house!
44. Help SMD get a new job and relocate - I can only hope to see her more.
60. Learn about investments (401k, ira, etc) - I can probably cross this one off. I know way more than when I started this list.
8. Take a hot air balloon ride - this is a lot harder to accomplish than I thought. Moving to life goals list.
9. Learn to Scuba - Moving to life goals.
11. Make wedding album - moving to next list. Hoping that since my sister is almost done with hers I will find inspiration and finish mine.
13. Lose 25 pounds (10/25) - boo.
19. Go to Yellowstone - Lesson learned, don't make goals so specific. Moving to life list.
21. Buy a house - we simply weren't ready to do this in the last 1001 days. Moving it to the new 101.
23. Buy a car - We have no real need for two cars. We make having one work for us.
24. Get a couples massage with the hubby - This goal failed because my hubby didn't want someone else to see him naked. bah!
28. Find a new church - My heart has not been in this one. Need to make a greater effort and realize that it isn't the people that make the church.
32. Get back into yoga - I haven't found a class I love and my yoga buddy lives so far away.
37. Buy a china cabinet - Hopefully after we have a house!
44. Help SMD get a new job and relocate - I can only hope to see her more.
60. Learn about investments (401k, ira, etc) - I can probably cross this one off. I know way more than when I started this list.
68. Go to Big Bend Park - Again too specific, plus I had not idea when I made this list how freaking far away it was!
69. Make a new piece of stained glass - no real excuse here.
80. Volunteer at an animal shelter - Turns out I think I need a friend to do this with me.
87. Go to the Texas State Fair - Fail.
88. Learn how to decorate a cake - Never found the right timing for taking this class.
90. Go parasailing - I imagined this happening on a vacation. No real vacations = fail.
95. Scan and print wedding photos (or order prints) - I just need to get this over with.
101. Blog about all 101 - I blogged about the ones I finished. Does that count?
80. Volunteer at an animal shelter - Turns out I think I need a friend to do this with me.
87. Go to the Texas State Fair - Fail.
88. Learn how to decorate a cake - Never found the right timing for taking this class.
90. Go parasailing - I imagined this happening on a vacation. No real vacations = fail.
95. Scan and print wedding photos (or order prints) - I just need to get this over with.
101. Blog about all 101 - I blogged about the ones I finished. Does that count?
Is that right? Did I finish 78 goals? Awesome! New list to be posted soon! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment