Wednesday, April 9, 2008

#2 Change Driver's License to TX

After waiting for more than a month, it finally came in!! C and I are now officially Texas residents. I have to say the quality of the licenses here are just not as nice as the ones in IL. The lady at DPS took my picture on 2 instead of counting all the way to 3, that would be why there is no smile. I guess that makes it more realistic if I get pulled over.


4 comments:

Tabatha said...

HAHAHAHA....that was the funniest comment ever!!!

Keri said...

Congrats on being official! Your b-day is a day after mine.....do I see a b-day HH in our future?? Think so!

Sara Louise said...

Awesome! I'm waiting for mine with my name change, license renewal, and address change (yah I saved it all up for one big trip) to come in the mail any day now. And I'm sure my picture will be awful too ... they are pretty curt down there!
Hey ... and we're neighbors!

Juicy said...

I have the same shirt! :) Yay for Texas.