Wednesday, April 9, 2008

# 52 5 more books down!

The first three books were in the same novel, but since they are written by three different authors I am counting it as three books. I picked up this book because the main novel Candy Cane Murder by Joanne Fluke is a continuation of a series I have been reading. All of her books are well written mysteries and I love the characters. Even better all of the cookies and desserts made in the book have recipes included. Yum!

The other two novels were candy cane themed murder mysteries as well. They were quick reads, but I think that they didn't have the character development of the first book. They were ok, but not sure that I would read more by either of them.




The other two books were Harry Potter books 3 & 4. Again they are rereads, but it is truly surprising how much you miss speeding through them the first time through. I recommend that you read these books if you never have. It is really amazing how all of the books tie into one another from the beginning, you just don't realize it until you go back and reread. They are very well written no matter the age of the reader. A++ :)

0 comments: