With getting married and moving you have to find new Doctors. This requires research to find good Doctors. These Doctors then have to be searched for with the useless "search" function on the insurance website. When you come up empty handed then you just pick one from the list you have accumulated and call. That happened to be
Stars in Your Eyes Optometry. I booked an appointment for both C and I.
They are located in a tiny little place on South Congress. I love them. I would recommend Dr. Wright to anyone! I am very particular about my contacts (gas permeable) and seeing well. This visit I needed new contacts and glasses I wasn't ashamed to leave the house in. I am still waiting for my contacts to come in, but here are the new glasses. What do you think?
2 comments:
Very cute glasses!
cute! i'm glad i saw this post... i need to go order new contacts right now! :-)
Post a Comment