Wednesday, March 18, 2009

20 Things About Me

Tons of people have done this and tagged me on Facebook. I decided to post my list here. This way I can be a bit more choosy with my audience. I could only come up with 20 things at this point. I will update if I can think of five more.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. In this case I tag those in the blogger world who have yet to do this.
  1. I never missed a day of high school. I even have a plaque to show for it.
  2. I have been suspended from school.
  3. I used to be a track star.
  4. I won the regional geography bowl in 5th grade.
  5. I only have three incisors on the bottom. I came that way.
  6. One of my pupils is larger than the other.
  7. I love seahorses.
  8. More than seahorses, I love frogs.
  9. If I could live in the water I would.
  10. I made it all the way to lifeguard in my hard ass swim lessons, but couldn't get certified because I can't dive.
  11. I didn't use to eat meat.
  12. I hate wearing pants.
  13. I can make balloon animals.
  14. I can spoke an entire bike wheel.
  15. I have experience in a photo dark room.
  16. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
  17. My hair used to be (naturally) light blond and stick straight.
  18. I have a 6 inch incision scar on my left leg.
  19. It is extremely difficult for me to bend the last two toes on either foot.
  20. I am working on designing my latest purse/camera bag.

3 comments:

MrsMonkey said...

I'm curious to hear the story on #2!

Stephanie said...

#1, 4, and 13 prove that you are dork...welcome to my club!
I also want to know more about #20, are the pix yet?
Oh, and what about the fact that you hate to wear socks...isn't that close to your dislike of pants!

Juicy said...

Waitaminute! You didn't miss a day of HS but you were suspended? So that means you were a bad little kid and not a bad big girl?!? Interesting...

I didn't miss a day of school from K-8th grade either. I'll be a nerd with ya.

My sister has the same issue re: #6. She blames it on me hitting her in the head with a stick when we were little. :)

#8. EWWWWWWW!!!! I hate frogs. Afraid of them, really. I don't know if we can be friends anymore. ha ha.

You sound very interesting though, so if you don't bring a frog around, maybe we could work it out. HA!!