
This is the most recent release from one of my favorite murder mystery series. It was another great book by Denise Swanson. I only wish she didn't take an entire year to release another book!

This is the current book club novel, so I won't say too much about it. The novel is a semi-true story from a period in Frank Lloyd Wright's life. I never knew he led such a poor and scandalous life. It was quite insightful and entertaining to a point. It was however a long and wordy read. I could leave it for days at a time and not miss it.
On another note, I didn't know how the book was going to end. I skimmed a Smithsonian article about Frank and totally had it ruined. That made me quite sad. :(

1 comments:
I don't know how I got through life without knowing about the first author--especially working at a library! I must have totally overlooked them. But thank you for the rec/mention b/c I have been wanting something quick and fun to read and when I go to the library, I have been leaving with nothing for me. :( So thank you much, I know what to get next time!
Have you read Sharon Fiffer's "stuff" books? Or Mary Kay Andrews Savannah series? I liked both of those, I don't know why. Just fun when they talk about antiques.
Post a Comment