Monday, June 8, 2009

#22 Bathroom Photo UPDATE

I posted awhile back about the photos I took for our bathroom. I was not really feeling the center picture that was a heart. I didn't feel like it was enough contrast and I felt like I was settling for a pic I didn't really love. Well C & I took a picture while on vacation that was PERFECT for this spot. So after a quick photo print, I switched it out. What do you think? I think it fits us better :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love ALL the new posts!!! :) The picture really does suit you so much better. The coffee table is awesome! You need to give a clue on WHAT WORKED to fix the fountain ;) And I LOVE the bedroom; T's picture goes SOOOO well with everything! :)

Juicy said...

love the new pic! oh wow. perfect. I'm totally stealing that when we go to the beach. I had to enlarge the pic to see what the deal was and figure out where the heart was and I just said, "wow" out loud. :)

thanks again for the coupons!!! you're awesome.