A couple weekends ago we tried two new restaurants. The first is Austin Pizza Garden on 290, near the Y at Oak Hill. The building itself is Historic and has that old school pizza feel. We got the Mexican Pizza. OMG! It was so delicious. The crust and sauce were tasty, which is very important for a pizza place to get me to come back. The combination of toppings was very yummy! I would go back for sure.
The second place is Camille's Sidewalk Cafe. Let me just start off by saying I was super disappointed in their sandwich choices. I ended up getting the turkey deluxe. There was too much runny going on because of the sauce and the mayo. ugh. Not to mention that they offered DH fresh squeezed OJ and he said yes. The price wasn't listed on the menu and it was $4.50 for a small!! Talk about crazy! I will not go back, there are far better sandwich places out there!

0 comments:
Post a Comment