Friday, February 29, 2008

Started and Ongoing Tasks

Here is a general progress report. There are several tasks that are underway or that I have taken steps to get closer to accomplishing them.

#7 Pay off credit cards. Paid off one of our biggest debts on the 20th. WooHoo! One down, quite a few to go ;)

#12 Organize photos. I have been keeping up with digitally organizing my photos into seperate folders on my computer. I have yet to start the physical organization of prints.

#74 Print photos. I have been doing pretty well on this as well. I am caught up on prints through this year. Now to organize and scrapbook...

#10 buy a DSLR and #16 buy a dresser. Hopefully both of these will be purchased soon with tax return money! I am all too excited about these purchases :)

#6 Go to Costa Rica. I have started to research a trip to Costa Rica! Any recommendations would be great :)

1 comments:

ashley said...

Congrats on getting one of your credit cards paid off! its a great feeling!

and i'm jealous you're getting a DSLR soon!