Thursday, February 7, 2008

Game of Tag!

So Larisa has tagged me in her blog. I am surprised and confused, but I am glad to have some motivation to blog. This now means that I have to come up with 6 random things about myself and then tag more people. Oh the stress...here goes!

1) I am a little obsessive about even numbers, to the point of OCD. I like to eat things in pairs. If there is an odd number of things like M&Ms in a packet I will not eat the odd one or give it to DH. This obsession sometimes goes as far as the colors, if there are three orange and three blue I will only eat two of each. It's a problem I know and I have tried to ignore the urge and not count things.

2) I can touch my toungue to my nose and do it quite regularly. I like that I can do something that most others cannot physically do no matter how much they work out or try. I am also double jointed, have loose ligaments, and I am ambidextrous. I am my own little freak show!

3) I hate wearing shoes and even more than that I hate wearing socks! I don't mind flip flops or slip on shoes, but tennis shoes and me don't like to mix. You will never find me wearing socks to bed, not even if my feet are freezing. I don't casually wear socks around the house, with the exception of funky socks, I will wear them on a whim. When I do wear socks and shoes to work out or jog, all I can think about is when I can take them off. My feet seriously hate being confined. Weird I know.

4) I love peanut butter and I love jelly, but I cannot stand them together. It must be a texture thing, I just don't like two mushy things together on a sandwich.

5) I like the sound of water. It is like a calming centering thing for me. I have a fountain in my apartment that runs 24/7. If I hear a babbling brook or a waterfall I am drawn to it and I have to stop. I would love to live my water, if not the ocean then a babbling brook.

6) I secretly wish I was a professional photographer. I loved my photo classes in high school. I love working in the darkroom. I love taking pictures. I am just to chicken to do something about it.

That was hard! I think most Nesties have been tagged so I will tag my BFF Stephanie.

3 comments:

MrsMonkey said...

I like to eat things in pairs, too! Must be a sign of genius. :o)

Stephanie said...

I've completed my list. Check it out :) This was fun to try and complete :) Thank you!

ashley said...

i wish i was a photographer too!